Kelly Drost, CPA
Phone (817) 735-1110
Email Loading Email...
KELLY K. DROST
CONSULTANT AND CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANT
Public accounting: Twenty-nine years of experience (over twenty-two years in practice as a certified public accountant)
- Management consulting-practice focus on professional service firms, construction, manufacturing, service companies, wholesale/retail, oil and gas exploration and real estate ventures
- Financial accounting and reporting.
- Federal and state income tax planning for individuals, partnerships, estates, trusts and corporations
- Tangible Business Personal Property Renditions
- Payroll tax preparation and other tax compliance needs
- Tax research for complex tax reporting issues.
- QuickBooks Certified Pro-Advisor
Mark M. Jones & Associates, P.C. - Consultants and Certified Public Accountants
Fort Worth, Texas, November 2004-Present
Gandy, Calverley & Company, P.C. - Certified Public Accountants
Fort Worth, Texas, January 1995- November 2004
William B. Benton, C.P.A.
Fort Worth, Texas, 1986- 1988
Corporate Financial Management:
Fort Worth, Texas 1988-1990
EDUCATION AND LICENSING
- University of Houston at Victoria (B.S.B.A., 1986)
- Certified Public Accountant, Texas (1993)
- Over 40 hours of continuing professional education annually.
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS, HONORS AND AWARDS
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Fort Worth Chapter, Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants