Norman B. Robbins III, CPA
Phone (817) 735-1110
Email Loading Email...
NORMAN B. ROBBINS, III
CONSULTANT AND CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANT
Public Accounting: Certified Public Accountant with over six years of experience in public accounting.
- Prepare audits, reviews, compilations, and other financial accounting and reporting with experience in Oil & Gas, Insurance, Technology, Manufacturing, Consulting, and Non-Profit Organizations.
- Federal and state income tax preparation for individuals, partnerships, corporations, estates and trusts, payroll tax preparation, and other tax compliance needs with experience in Oil & Gas, Manufacturing, Retail, Real Estate, Restaurant, and Client Services.
- Tax research for complex tax reporting issues.
- Litigation support.
- Tax planning.
Mark M. Jones & Associates, P.C. – Consultants and Certified Public Accountants
Fort Worth, Texas, August, 2009 - Present
Ernst & Young, L.L.P.
Dallas, Texas, 2008 - 2009
University of Oklahoma (B.B.A. / M.A.C. in Accountancy, B.B.A. in Finance, 2008)
- Over 40 hours of continuing professional education annually
- Certified Public Accountant, Texas (2010)
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS AND CIVIC ORGANIZATIONS
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants, member of the Young & Emerging Professionals committee, 2012-Present
- Fort Worth Chapter, Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants, Treasurer Elect, 2015-2016, member of the chapter’s Nominating Committee, 2015-2018, Co-Chair of the Under 40 Professionals (UP) Group, 2014-2015
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Fort Worth Chamber of Commerce